Clear Silver Mirror Glass
Silver mirror is produced through a trial processing work by coating a silver film, a copper film, and two layers of waterproof paints on the surface of glass
The silver coating is applied to one of the various tinted glass substrates available on the market. Tinted mirrors are generally used in decorative applications where color and diminished light reflection are desirable.
1) Many colors available: Pink, Golden, Violet, Euro grey, blue grey, Ford blue, French Green, Green, ocean blue, dark blue, ultra white, white, black ect.
2) No distortion
3) The backing paint resists acid and moisture.
4) Can be used for more than 20 years indoor use
1) Decoration and furniture;
2) Bathroom mirrors;
3) Rearview mirror for automobile;
4) Material mirror for safety mirror and shaped mirror and beveled mirror;
5) Fitness/Gym Mirror;
6) Other places that requiring for silver mirror.